GRADUATION SPEECH OF SALMAN SHAIKH


First Of All Thanks to Almighty ALLAH , My Parents , My Brothers , My Teachers of my bachelors Studies) , My Seniors and My friends (All My Bachelors Degree Friends) Who guided me , motivated me , helped me in different situations continuously. So Finally with prayers of all these people finally I am Graduate. And Now We are Here to Serve Pakistan.
And at last I forgot to thanks Internet , Google , Wikipedia , Microsoft Word, Power Point and whoever invented copy and paste.
In my studies of bachelors degree i was in touch with the use of the most up-to-date technology and methods, and includes a major emphasis on software development. I think it was basic learning stage for our professional career as well as professional life.
The best thing I have learned in my Bachelors degree is that "Don't Ever Confuse the two , your life and your work , The second is only the part of the first.".

0 comments: